Pat dry your chicken and keep asideIn a bowl mix all your ingredients until well combined… Rub your chicken with marinate and allow it to marinate over nightPreheat your oven @180 and grill your chicken for 1hour or until readyWhen ready please allow it to rest for 10-15 minutes before you serve it.
10 drumstick1 chicken cube1tablespoon of of tasty chicken soup 1tablespoon of chicken spice #knorrox1teaspoon of paprika1 teaspoon of dried parsley 1tablespoon of @rajahsouthafrica3 medium carrotsHalf Red pepper dicedHalf green pepper dicedI medium red onion1tablespoon of cooking oil
In your pot pour in your cooking oil and after put in your peppers and onions and saute until softAfter put in your chicken and cook for 2minutes each side before putting in your spicesPut in your all spices and herbs and mix.. Cook for another 5 minutes stirring every now and thenPour in your water and close the lid allow your chicken to cook for 10 minutes on medium heat and after put in your carrots and cook for another 5 minutesMix in your chicken soup until it form a paste and after put in your stew and stir until well combined… Cook on low heat until the soup has thicken up
2 kg ox or sheep tripe, cleaned and cubedcold water, enough to cover the tripe2 dried bay leaves2.5 ml (½ tsp) ground cloves2.5 ml (½ tsp) ground cinnamon10 ml (2 tsp) garam masala2 cardamom pods250 ml (1 cup) plain yoghurt2 x 400 g tins tomato purée2 cm piece of ginger, peeled and grated6 garlic cloves, crushed4 red chillies, choppedsalt and pepper15 ml (1 tbsp) sugar15 ml (1 tbsp) white wine vinegar60 g (4 tbsp) butter, cubed
1. Place the tripe in a deep pot filled with enough cold water to cover it and boil for 2 hours. 2. In a blender, combine all the other ingredients except butter, and process into a fine, smooth mixture. 3. Drain the tripe and return it to the pot. Add the yoghurt mixture and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. Add butter, stir through and season to taste. 4. Serve with steamed bread.
Ingredients Drummettes Steers garlic sauce Steers prego sauce Aminas lemon and herb marinade Steak and chops spice Zeal Green pepper Red pepper Rajah flavourfull curry powder Onions (omningi) Paprika Oil Mixed herbs Brown onions
Method Marinade your chicken pieces with all sauces written above kanye ne zeal ne steak and chops and let your chicken rest for an hour or two then put onions in your pot and ur ginger and garlic let it cook e and then put in mixed herbs no curry powder no paprika reduce heat let onions cook then add your marinated chicken do not overcstir because we do not want mince chicken curry reduce heat and when u c that it is done add ur soup as is do not mix it with water.
Method Preheat your oil in a pan or pot. Mix flour and spice, separately in a bowl beat eggs and add milk. Put your pieces in the eggs , then in the flour and back again in the eggs then fry . when golden brown turn your pieces on the other side to fry as well
Coleslaw ingredient ½ Grated cabbage 1 Grated carrot 1 cup Mayonnaise 1 teaspoon chicken spice
Method Mix all the ingredients add spice and serve.
Pumpkin with a bit of sugar no margarine Spinach fried with rama, mushrooms, onions, beef stock, mild, salt and spicy rajah. (cream = one cup milk, 3tblsp flour &black pepper) Fried mashed potatoes = cook mash potatoes and cool them; in a bowl beat eggs n salt; bread crumbs in another plate. Make ball with yr mashed potatoes, deep it in the eggs and roll over the bread crumbs and fry it. Chicken cooked with sugar and aromat Fried robot peppers with onion and added few baby carrots and toss with sweet chillie sauce.
* marinated the chicken pieces and potatoes with all the things in pic 4 for 1hour and baked
* Lettuce with robot peppers, cucumber, tuna dressed with 1000 island sauce
* Boiled sweetcorn
* Boil green beans for 10 minutes, drain water and fry them with carrots, onions and garlic. Cool and dressed with chutney
* Cooked spinach with cup of fresh milk Sprinkle the minestrone soup and lower the heat and add mild and spicy rajah, spoon margarine, bit of salt, cheese and stuffed it inside the cooked jem squash and put in oven for 5 minutes.