- 7 pieces shrimp cleaned and deveined
- 3 ounces boneless chicken breast sliced
- 1 ½ cup cauliflower florets
- 1 medium carrot sliced crosswise into thin pieces
- 12 to 15 pieces snow peas
- 6 to 8 pieces baby corn
- 1 piece bell pepper sliced into squares
- 1 piece green bell pepper sliced into squares
- 1 ½ cups cabbage chopped
- 12 pieces quail eggs boiled
- 1 piece yellow onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons oyster sauce
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch diluted in ½ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oil in a wok or pan.
- Pan fry the shrimp for 1 minute per side. Remove from the wok. Set aside.
- Saute onion. Add garlic and continue to saute until the onion becomes soft.
- Add soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir.
- Pour water. Let boil. Cover and cook in medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, carrots, bell peppers, snow peas, and young corn. Stir.
- Add cabbage. Toss. Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Put the pan-fried shrimp into the pot and add ground black pepper.
- Add the boiled quail eggs and cornstarch diluted in water. Toss.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!