Tried out romany cream biscuits today but I used caramel chocolate to sandwich the biscuits 😊
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 tablespoon chocolate paste/essence
1 and a half cup of dessicated coconut
2 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon of baking powder
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Prehear your oven @ 180°C
- Mix and sift all your dry ingredients.
3.Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add essence,oil and coconut.
- Add your dry ingredients to the wet forming a crumbly dough.
- Add eggs to form a soft dough.
- Roll out on clean surface and with your hands form small balls. Use a fork to give them that rough texture by placing the fork on them. If it sticks too much, dip your fork into flour.
- Lay on a baking tray and bake for 12-18 minutes or until done.
Melt your chocolate and sandwich your biscuits together 😊❤
Credit: By Grace Food Affair