I am so sorry for the delay,I had a busy day at work but here’s the recipe I will share just a standard muffin recipe that you can use anytime.
2 cups of flour
1/2 a cup of buttermilk ( add a teaspoon of vinegar to your milk)
1/4 cup of oil
1/2 cup of melted rama
1/2 cup of sugar
1 and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
Pinch of salt
Teaspoon of vanilla essence
Theres no perfect method with muffins you can mix as you want but this how I mix mine.
- Mix all your dry ingredients,keep aside.
- On another bowl mix your sugar and melted rama.
- Add eggs,vanilla essence then oil.
- Pour half of your dry ingredients on the wet,mix and add your buttermilk.
- Add your remaining flour and mix until well incorporated. Bake at 180 degrees for 25 -30 minutes.
Personally I love working with thick batter especially with muffins because with thick butter you can add your chocolate chips or fruits you want and your muffins will be rich and delicious.
Also when adding your chocolate chips add a teaspoon of flour on them then add to your butter to avoid your chocolate chip from sinking down.
With the chocolate muffins you only need to add 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder to your dry ingredients and hot water with coffee.
Kindly let me know if you need to know anything and I will respond. I am not a qualified cook or Baker so please do correct me where I am wrong
Credit: By Grace Food Affair