10 Pieces of Chicken
2 Tablespoons Turkish Summac
1 Tbs Paprika Powder
4 Cloves Garlic finely grated
4 Serrano Chillies or any finely chopped
1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
2 Tbs Red Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbs Sugar
2 Tsp Salt
1 Tbs Tomato Paste
3 Tbs Olive oil
- Wash and pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Leave in the fridge.
- Mix all the ingredients except the cooking oil.
- Marinade the chicken for 1 hour or overnight covered.
- After 1 hour preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius and place the chicken on a roasting pan then drizzle with olive oil or any oil you’re using.
roast the chicken for 30 minute
- After 30 minutes put the oven on grill for 5 minutes and serve.
Credit: Pumlas Food