Fry onions until soft…add pastes…paprika, parsley and add beef. Add water and allow to simmer for 45min Dumpling…rub margarine into selfraising until it resembles bread crumbs and add water to form a stiff dough. Divide dough into dumplings, drops dumplings into stew and cook for 20min.
Place salt and vinegar in a large saucepan, add enough water to cover nd bring a boil, cover and cook until tripe is very tender On another sauce pan fry onions, garlic, carrots, potatoes chillies, spices, knorrox cube then add you cooked tripe…and cook for 20min.
Ingredients 1 onion chopped Red and green pepper (optional) 1 tspn rajah mild 1 tsp garlic and ginger 2 tomatoes finely chopped 1 knorrox chilli beef stock 1 tspn chilli flakes (optional) 1 tspn paprika 1 cup water 2tblspn cream of tomato soup 1 tspn olive oil
Fry onions, ginger and garlic with oil…add rajah, paprika and fry stirring consistently Add tomatoes and water and bring it to boil Add chilli beef stock….wors and simmer for 5min Mix the soup with 4 tblspn of water to smooth paste…add it to pot and allow to simmer for 2min stirring until thickened
1 cabbage sliced 1 carrot sliced 1/4 red pepper 1⁄2 medium onion, finely chopped 1/2 tspn black pepper 1/2 tspn aromat 1/3 cup canola oil 3 slices bacon (optional)
DIRECTIONS Heat canola oil in a saucepan over medium heat.. Add onion, red pepper, carrots..cook for about 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add cabbage, aromat and black pepper; Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
INGREDIENTS 2 kilograms roasting potatoes, peeled 2 tablespoons margarine, softened 2 teaspoons olive oil 5ml Crushed garlic 1 tsp paprika 80ml Creamy Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing 1 pinch Salt and pepper to taste
METHOD Preheat oven to 200°C. Thinly slice potato without going all the way through…using a sharp knife Pat potatoes dry with paper towel. Place, cut side up, in a shallow roasting pan. Combine margarine, oil, garlic, and Salad Dressing and salt and pepper in a bowl. Brush mixture over potatoes. Roast potatoes for 50-55mins, basting ½ way through the cooking time. Serve with roast chicken pieces and vegetables of your choice.
2. Sprinkle chicken pieces with seasoning. Set aside for an hour.
3. Coat the chicken pieces with Ellis Brown Creamer on both sides.
4. Grease an oven proof dish with oil and add chicken pieces.
5. Pour peach and apricot juice over the chicken and add apricot halves.
6. Place in the oven and cook for ±30-45 minutes until deliciously golden brown
7. Should you wish to thicken the sauce at the end of the cooking time- in a bowl mix the hot apricot sauce (taken from the cooked chicken) and mix in Maize a and hot water. Microwave this mixture for 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds