Boil n chop it… Add sweet chilli *bean stew Fry veggies add beans n tomato sauce bring to boil… *Mac salad Mix robots with boiled Mac ….add onion…..n salad dressing with fish spoce *mash Boil potatoes mash them add milk butter n salt *green salad Mix cucumber with lettuce tomatoes cheese n avo *spinach Fry spinach n add it in a pot of white sauce n simmer *fish Clean it coat with spices flour n eggs then fry *onion rings Cut Onion to separated rings keep them in cold water then coat with flour then fry
Ingredients 2&1/4tsp active dried yeast 1/3 cup lukewarm water 1 cup lukewarm milk 3 tbsp melted butter slightly cooled 1/4 cup sugar 4 cups flour 1 tsp salt 1 egg Melted butter for basting rolls Coarse salt ( optional )
Method 1) combine yeast and water in the bowl of your mixer and let it sit for 10 minutes until foamy and bubbling
2) add milk .melted butter and and sugar to the yeast mixture and give it a good stir ( using paddle attachment ) you can also do this bread by hand .. and then add 1&1/2 cups flour to make mrdium batter
3) next add egg, salt and incorporate well , switch to dough hook and with mixer running medium speed add remaining flour, continue to mix for 5 minutes more until dough smooth .
4) sprinkle some flour on the counter and place the dough on top , let it rest for 10 minutes , grease another bowl with oil and place the dough inside, cover with tea towel until dough has doubled in size . About 1 hour or more ( if you do this by hand you need to knead the dough about 10 to 15 minutes until smooth and no longer stick to your hand .
5) remove from bowl and punch down place the dough on floured surface , using sharp knife cut the dough into equal size and shape it into small ball ( use scale to make sure bread is even in size or equal in size .) Place the dough into parchment paper lined baking tray let it rest until doubled in size .
6) when the dough has doubled in size baste with melted butter and bake in preheated oven 350F ( 180C) for 15 minutes or until lightly golden in color , then baste again with melted butter and sprinkle salt let it rest in wire rack …
2 pounds ground beef, browned 1 jar 48 oz of your favorite spaghetti sauce 16 oz bag medium egg noodles ½ cup butter ½ teaspoon onion powder ½ teaspoon garlic powder ½ cup grated parmesan cheese 12 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350º Brown meat and drain fat. Then put the meat back in the skillet. Add spaghetti sauce to meat; simmer for 20 minutes.
Cook noodles as directed on the package (cook to al dente); then drain and toss the noodles with butter, seasonings and parmesan cheese. Spray two 9×13 pans with non-stick spray.
In each pan layer one quarter of the sauce, half of the noodles, then split the remaining sauce between the two. Top each with half of the mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil; bake 45 minutes.
*You can also add some sauteed green bell peppers, onions and mushrooms to the sauce. I added mushrooms after checking with my friend to make sure she liked them, too.
Ingredients 3 Cups of flour 2 Table Spoon of Yeast 3 Table Spoon of Sugar 1 and 1/2 Cups of warm water Salt Method Mix dry ingredients then add warm water, If using cups bake for 20 minutes and 1 hour for plastic container. Make sure you put Rama on the cups/container before you put them on the pot.
INGREDIENTS -Green beans -Tuna -Robot (G, Y, R peppers) -Onions -Black Pepper -Salt -Mayonnaise
METHOD -Boil your green beans half done then drain the water and set aside -Chop your onions and robot the way you want (I chopped them quaterly*half of a half* and the peppers I cutted them the same size of my onion) and fry them half done with a pinch of salt and a dash of black pepper -Mix your beans with fried onions & peppers and let them cool -Add tuna and mayonnaise
* fry onions, garlic & green peppers * add spice of your choice * add in chicken * add carrots & potatoes * add in tomatoe paste * add water ordinary measurement you add to your stew to get potatoes cooked
2 TBS dry yeast 1/2 cup Luke warm milk 1/2 cup Luke warm water 1/3 cup sugar + 1/2 tsp (divided) 1/3 cup melted butter 1tsp salt 1 egg beaten 4 cups flour
Glaze 1/4 cup water 1/4 cup sugar
Powdered sugar Freshly whipped cream
Method -Place Luke warm water, yeast and 1/2 tsp sugar in a bowl, allow it to rest for 10 minutes until yeast begins to grow, mix melted butter, beaten egg together then add it to the yeast mixture
-Mix flour, 1/3 cup sugar and salt and mix well, pour the wet ingredients in and mix well using clean hands, if the mixture is slightly wet you can add little bit flour then knead ur dough until it is pliable, then pour TBSP oil in a bowl then put your dough in cover it with cling wrap and put it in a humid warm place let it rise for 1 hour then shove it back again.
#Tip I left my dough for a few hours before I baked my buns, -Then make equal balls and put them one n a baking tray give them 30minutes to rise again then bake at 180degrees in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, whilst they are baking boil water and sugar and brush your buns immediately after removing them from your oven
Then when they are cool cut them and put in fresh cream and put cherries or jam on top then sprinkle with icing sugar.